My favourite Ibiza Weddings…
Are you dreaming of an Ibiza Wedding? Then imagine no more. It’s a great idea and totally what you should do!
Ibiza weddings have been hot stuff for over 10 years now and with good reason. Far from being the mass market mayhem you’ll find in the Caribbean & other places Ibiza can offer a highly personalised and one-off experience. One you’ll be reminiscing about forever. Probably much to the annoyance of family and friends! But who cares?!
As you’ve already found your way to my site (thank you for visiting!) you’ll know that I’m Anne Walker – Ibiza Photography. So introducing myself quickly. I’m a long time Ibiza resident and wedding/family photographer. Originally from London I now have over 10 years wedding experience. In all this time I’ve discovered 2 important things… That Ibiza is never a mistake, and that every Ibiza wedding is highly individual & loved by all. My favourite thing to hear from guests is that they would never have usually come to “somewhere like Ibiza” but have now changed their minds and have fallen in love with the Island.
So what makes an Ibiza Wedding so special? Here are my personal 8 best reasons…
- Ibiza has a firm foot in the destination wedding market but has managed to retain a very exclusive feel.
- With hundreds of beaches and countryside spots to choose from, your wedding is guaranteed to be amazing and your photos fabulous!
- Ibiza has attracted a large and professional bunch of dedicated wedding suppliers. You’re in safe hands with these guys ♥
- There really is something for everyone. Far from being just a party island as portrayed in the media, Ibiza is a firm favourite with families and chilled couples looking for a beautiful place to get married.
- Proximity to the UK. It only takes 2-3 hours to get here, depending on where you fly from. That compared to the Canaries or Greece can really make a difference, especially if there are young kiddies involved!
- The weather. An Ibiza summer is just that, wall to wall sunshine and blue skies. It does rain, but I can count on one hand the ceremonies which I’ve had affected by the weather… and that’s in 12 years!
- The people! This island is very special and a big reason for that are the people it attracts. Couples (and their guests) love the personal attention and unique experiences they get from their wedding suppliers. Each day is so special to us and we hope it shows ♥
- That sunset… if you choose a west coast venue then you’ll be treated to one of the best sunsets in the world. Couple that with those amazing beaches and you’ve got some great photos waiting for you!
With all this experience and loooootttts of Ibiza weddings completed I think it’s nice to share a few of my favourite photos. All those amazing Ibiza venues, beaches, sunsets and hidden corners that I have loved the most. Some of these places you’ll know but some you won’t. So for more info or to know more about any of the locations then please get in touch now for a chat 🙂
Phone/Whatsapp. +34 699 81 46 66